The team is GROWING! Flexible, work from anywhere, paid position as a Community Cheerleader & Relationship Manager.
Starting at 10 hours a week, flexible work schedule (with room to grow!), as a community manager & relationship manager to help a growing Pinterest marketing biz. Helping Meagan and the Team execute amazing community management and support so we can grow relationships in our free and paid communities.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy working from home and making your own schedule?
- Do you love meeting new people and making them feel heard and supported?
- Do you excel at connecting with folks online?
- Are you fun to be around but love to get your work done?
- Are you resourceful?
- Do you thrive having flexible work hours?
- Do you need to earn an income around a schedule that suits your life, your family needs or other commitments?
- Are you a roll up your sleeves person?
- Are you patient? Good at offering help and making people feel heard?
Intrigued? Or does this sound like someone you know?
Thank you for your interest in the Community Cheerleader role with Meagan Williamson!
Let’s dive into the details.
I love what I do.
I do not disappoint my students, followers or audience.
When I can’t figure something out, I take the time to figure it out.
I can survive in far less sleep than I ever imagined
I think outside the box and I am undaunted by failure (my husband says I am relentless)
I know where I need help, I’ve got new processes and automation to help support me stay in my zone of genius.
I am a creative and strategic business owner. But I need help getting SHIT DONE around here.
I love new ideas, I love new energy, and I love my business.
I have sketched out a spectacular 2020 and 2021 for my business, what are your 2021 dreams?
Read more – maybe we were meant to meet!
Are you my new amazing community cheerleader, connector and relationship manager?
- You are an open and honest communicator. Sometimes you mess up. But when you do, you own that story and work towards fixing the problem and asking for help.
- You love people! You love stories, questions and have patience until the cows come home
- You love marketing! You love learning about new marketing ideas and sales funnels. Tricks and strategies to help businesses build online are interesting and intriguing for you to learn about.
- You are easy going but you get things done. You are the person that can calmly and effectively navigate a storm. You have an innate desire to constantly improve and add value — not only as a person but also through the projects you’re working on.
- You can handle doing a few things at once and aren’t worried that it might be a little messy (done is better than perfect!)
- You love working for strong, articulate and driven leaders, because you are strong, driven, articulate and coachable
- You can follow instructions – and make sure all the teeny tiny balls don’t get dropped
- You love to take care of students + clients and exceed their expectations
- You are organized and great at following up
- You always do the right thing. Even when it is the harder thing to do.
- You care deeply about the quality of your work
- You are fun to be around.
- You love a good GIF
You embody the definition of adaptable and flexible
You love taking initiative and will bounce ideas off of the team when you have one
You love being online and helping others
You are social media adept and feel comfortable using popular social media apps
Here is some of the tasks you would be doing:
Community management and cheerleader for free and paid communities of Pin Potential and Meagan Williamson
This includes: admitting new members and welcoming them in several times a day (especially during a launch)
Posting regular, recurring posts (events, reminders, engagement) (assets pre-created) which foster and encourage engagement in the community.
Setting events within the communities
Wade into conversations, try to answer questions when possible. Tag Meagan when necessary
Try to encourage members with positive comments and feedback
Attend living training Meagan is running when possible to be supportive, answer questions and be a badass support member
Help improve the Facebook community experience – identify opportunities for community improvement and growth for all groups
- Ability to invoice once for month for work completed
- Be available bi-weekly for 30 to 60 minutes for virtual team meetings
- Confident, proficient with technology and social media apps (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Provide your own computer and access to the internet so you can work
- Reliable, organized and honest
- Communicate via online apps, messaging or email – Asana or ClickUp
- Freedom – as long as the work gets done, it doesn’t matter to me “how”
- Flexibility – get the work done when it suits your schedule – and yes that includes nap schedules, another job or just doing whatever the heck you want!
- Starting at $25 (CAD) an hour, starting around 10 hours per week (preference for Canadian based employee for tax reasons although I will consider outside of Canada for the right person)
- Growth – this position has TONS of room for growth within my company if you prove to be a reliable and competent team member
This isn’t for you if:
- In full disclosure, my Clifton Strengths suggest I am an Influencer who leads with execution. And on the Predictive Index, I am a Maverick! Not sure what that means? “Mavericks are visionaries who want to achieve what’s never been achieved before. They’re not fans of the status quo and will shake things up. Mavericks tend to be innovative, influential, daring, and direct—with a remarkably high tolerance for taking chances.”
- You only want to work at very certain times of the day (like only work for 30 minutes at 8am). This work requires flexibility. I don’t need you around all day but we do need you checking in throughout the day
- Tech and programs frustrate you
- If you aren’t a self starter. If you have problems getting started and taking initiative, this isn’t the work for you
- If you hate Facebook
- You hate working in “service” and making sure customers, audience members and students needs are met
- If you have difficulty asking for help and speaking up when you are missing information so you can get your job done, this isn’t for you
- You are a mega planner and you HATE deviating from the plan with unexpected surprises, ie – you know what you are wearing two Thursdays from now, and you have meal planned through the rest of Spring. You feel best when your schedule is grounded in predictability, and is well planned and executed without any surprises, because you hate surprises.
Still here? Do you have chills because I just described you perfectly? Apply now.
I am efficient and very resourceful with my time. And I want to treat your time with that same respect. So let’s be effective with our time. The next step in the recruitment process is to complete the following application form. But heads up, this is going to take between 15-20 minutes and you may need to reflect on some of the questions. I encourage you to treat it like an interview!
There is no right or wrong answer, but each question does require a bit of reflection. Please give yourself the time and space to thoughtfully answer each question. You can type as much as you want, so please, don’t be shy.
This application can’t be saved halfway through, however you CAN fill it out and submit your application, and then return to edit it later BUT remember I am closing off the applications on Friday, October 16th so don’t wait to long!
If something in the job posting appealed to you, follow your intuition and tell me more.
Remember, there is no such thing as a right or wrong answer! I am just trying to get a sense of who you are and I want to make sure we have a “fit” , for both of us!
I look forward to hearing from you! Click the button below to submit your application!